- Make plans to join us for our Spring BBQ Run to historic Roswell, GA. We will tour stately
Bulloch Hall (built in 1839) and will then drive a few blocks to Roswell's “Swallow At The Hollow” BBQ for lunch.
- We will depart from the Shell Station at the Chamblee-Dunwoody/285 intersection at 10:00 AM. We will drive to Roswell and will begin the group tour of Bulloch Hall at 11:00 AM (Adults $8:00). We should arrive at “Swallow At the Hollow” at about 12:00-12:15 (we have a group reservation).
- For those who wish to simply meet us in Roswell, please be at Bulloch Hall by 11:00 or at Swallow At The Hollow by noon.
- To help us with our planning, please let us know if you plan on joining us (for either the short drive up, the Bulloch Hall tour, or lunch). We hope to see you on the 22nd!
- RSVP The Delks - Lily, Cheryl, Douglas, and Jeff at email@example.com or (770) 938-8021
March 22 - BBQ Run around Roswell, 10:00 am til about 1:30.
Welcome to the website for the Southeastern MGT Register. Based in Atlanta, Georgia, the club has served as an MG T-Series Midget enthusiast’s support and social club since 1975.